Monday, November 8, 2010

Accessories

I hardly ever take the time to accessorize my outfit; heck, I'm lucky if I can just get out of the house looking half-way decent in jeans and a T-shirt.  It's hard enough getting 5 girls dressed with their hair fixed and ready to go somewhere, much less planning ahead an outfit for myself that even matches (maybe this is why I like black so much - so simple and straight-forward).  But, lately I've been poking around in my jewelry box and occasionally throwing on a necklace or a pair of earrings before running out of the house (it's in there, so why not actually wear it once in a while?).  

This Sunday, I put on a matching necklace and earring set that is a turquoise and brown color scheme and it reminded me of this really fun store that I went to a couple of years ago out in Dallas.  My family was in Dallas for my brother's graduation from medical school and we took a trip out to Sam Moon,  a huge accessories warehouse where you can buy jewelry, hair things, purses, scarves, etc.  There are tons of necklace and earring sets that only cost $5.00, which seems like a steal when I think of it.  You can order from them online, as well.  Of course, there is shipping and handling, but if you divide it up between all of the pieces you were buying, it would probably on come out to be a little more than a dollar/ per set of jewelry.  It might be a good Christmas shopping website if you have friends and family that like accessories. 



No comments:

Post a Comment