Friday, September 10, 2010

Why my story begins at home . . .

- because home is where the heart is (cliche, but true).

- because home for me is family, no matter our location, and my story largely revolves around my family.

- because home can also be a physical location and the inspiration for the title of my blog  (in the picture at the top of my page) was found in our new summer home in North Dakota which involved plenty of unexpected adventures and brought about many new realizations for our family (it's a long story; one that will have to wait).

-  because "home" implies making a home; this is a part of my job description and is also something I enjoy, as well.

- because at home I am a Mommy and being a mom inspires stories on a daily basis.

- because my story begins with knowing Jesus and He gives me everything that home implies: safety, comfort, love, and peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment