Friday, September 10, 2010

The journey begins: My foray into the blogospere


This is the beginning of my journey into the world of blogging.  I've often thought I'd like to have my own blog, but just never broke down and did it.  Between being pregnant for a a majority of the past 7 years, giving birth to 5 children, and taking care of babies I just never got around to it.  But, now the last of my babies has been born and I find an ever-increasing need to find an outlet for the myriad of thoughts going through my brain at any given moment:  thoughts on life, love, my faith, being a parent, mommyhood, and much more.  And, if you stumble along my blog, I hope you enjoy reading the ramblings of an ordinary woman and mom experiencing the many adventures life has to hold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment