Friday, September 17, 2010

Hands down, my favorite Mom product . . .


. . . is the original Shout Triple-Acting Stain Treatment in the spray bottle.  I now have outfits that have managed to make it through to #5 in pretty nice condition by using the Shout to get out the stains.  And my double-whammy for the really bad laundry situations is to put a scoop of OxiClean in with each load for good measure (I've been doing this for the past year or two and it, also, really seems to help).  I tried the OxiClean stain spray and, personally, found the results rather disappointing.  And once a stain doesn't come out the first washing, it is usually pretty impossible to get it out thereafter.
So, I stock up on my refill jug of the Shout and my big tub of OxiClean and figure that what I spend in laundry products is really very little in comparison with what I would be spending otherwise on new clothes for my kids.  Now here's to hoping that they all keep enjoying those hand-me-down's with gusto for a few years longer!   

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a better stain remover.
    Bought it a few days later. Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete