Monday, October 24, 2011

30 day photo challenge: days 28, 29, & 30

And a drumroll, please . . . thank you, thank you very much!  I've finally finished with my 30 day photo challenge, albeit taking much longer than 30 days and improvising here and there.  But, it has been fun and defnitely kept my blogging from getting rut.  So, here are the last 3 days.

day 28  -  daily routine
It is hard to remember a time when I wasn't doing this activity on a daily basis.  Once you have kids and they are small, changing diapers is just part of the daily routine, like it or not (pretty much not liking it).  Now that the baby of our family is 1 1/2, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm definitely not anxious for her to grow up and quicker, but I certainly won't be sorry to see the diaper duties go "bye-bye".  
Little D happy with a clean diaper.

  day 29  -  purchased
This actually is another of my daily routines, too.  A must-have!
 Recently, we purchased a new cappuccino maker and, wow, does that ever make my mornings 10X better! 

day 30  -  in motion
Me, taken out hiking w/my hubby recently.
 

2 comments:

  1. congrats on completing your challenge! wasn't it fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great fun! So glad I saw it on your blog! I'll be keeping my eye on what you are doing to see other fun challenges in the future.

    ReplyDelete