Monday, October 3, 2011

30 day photo challenge: day 13 - from a distance

Well, here I am and a few days behind on the actual days of this photo challenge.  I think the 30 days will end up being more like 40 days when all is said and done, but like I've said before, real life comes up and gets in the way of blogging and that is okay.  Flu update: it seems it has finally passed through the household and is gone, at least I am praying that it is the case.  Now, to get back on an even keel again and get the house picked up, the laundry folded, and be sure everyone is on track with their schoolwork.  I'll be drinking more than a few cappuccino's and mocha's this week for an extra energy boost.  :-)


It may be hard to tell what you are looking at, but this is what I see from a distance everyday when I look out my backyard to the neighbors.  They have about ten horses up there in a few corrals and eventhough I don't want the responsibility or financial burden of a horse right now, I enjoy seeing their horses up their on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment