Thursday, October 6, 2011

30 day photo challenge: day 15 - shoes

I was all ready to post day 15 yesterday afternoon when, lo and behold, my internet stopped working.  I thought it was caused by the rain and the antenna I have outside from my wireless interent company, but as it turns out it was a connecting part that had gone bad.  Thankfullly, the hometown company is a friendly small business that helps its customers quickly and with a smile.  I dropped the girls off at school this morning, picked up the new part, and we are back in business. 

Yesterday was a rainy day.  I went to Bible Study in the morning and wore regular shoes, but when I got home it was back to the work jeans and rubber boots so that I could go outside and check on the hens.  So, here are yesterday's shoes. 

I must add that shoes are definitely one of shopping weaknesses, but for the sake of space saving and budgeting, I try and keep my shoe shopping to a minimum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment