Wednesday, October 19, 2011

30 day photo challenge: days 26 & 27

day 26  -  something old
Sometimes the best pair of jeans is the old pair and such is the case with my favorite pair of jeans.  They are so worn that they got a hole in the knee (a large hole) over a year ago and I patched them so that I could keep wearing them.  I don't wear these jeans out, really, but they are my work jeans around the house and are great for all those days when I am in the yard getting messy, cleaning out the hens' coop, gardening, or just on a rainy day.  
 
day 27  -  after dark

 I couldn't pass up the chance to show these pictures that my hubby took just the other night on a timer of the night sky.  It's amazing how many more stars are visible with the camera as opposed to just with the naked eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment