Monday, March 21, 2011

'Tis the Season . . .

 . . . for one last bout of the flu.  At one point in the day, I'm pretty sure I had a lot more to say about this topic, but after 5 loads of laundry, multiple children vomiting and with diarrhea, girls arriving home from school with plenty of energy, and a husband arriving home sick, too, I've pretty much lost most of my words in regards to being home with sick kids.  Despite everything, though, I might add that I am very grateful that I have the opportunity to be home with my kids and be their Mommy, even when they are struggling through the flu.  And, I also realize that compared to the troubles of many in the world, this is a very easy burden to bear.  There isn't much that a good night's sleep won't fix, so it's off to bed early for me tonight.

1 comment: