Monday, March 14, 2011

Already 11 Months! Where has the time gone?

It seems like just yesterday that #5 was born, but then again it seems not that long ago that #1 was born and now she is 7 1/2.  And yet, here we are with less than a month until Little D's 1st birthday and I feel mentally and emotionally unprepared for the baby of the family to be reaching this big milestone, one of many that will feel a little too soon for Mommy.  The days go by so quickly and as often as I can I put my cheeks up to hers, breath in her sweet baby smells, kiss her, tickle her, and listen to her giggles because there is such a je ne sais quois quality about babies that captures my heart and emotions.  This is a good reminder to me to live in the present, be present with those that I love, and to not let thinking about the future get in the way of living each day to the fullest. 
Doing her silly squinty eyes.
Happy Dakota girl!
Mommy's littlest princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment