Monday, October 18, 2010

6 Months Old . . . Already!

Dakota is already six months old.  My babies grow up too quickly for me.  I am one of those people that love the baby stage (this isn't to say that I haven't been enjoying every other stage that my children are progressing through, though).  This might be due to the fact that my babies have all been "easy" infants, or maybe just because they have sweet baby fat; darling, adoring smiles for their family members; require absolutely no discipline at this stage; spoiling them is not a problem yet; and above all, babies seem to emanate love and receive love so readily in return.  There are moments when I am holding Dakota in my arms and she is grinning at me and pulling me close that I feel like I can barely catch my breath; the sweetness of the moment overwhelms me and I'm at a loss for words at the joy of being the mother to this precious, wonderful little human being. 





1 comment:

  1. she is so frickin' cute! i just want to squeeze & kiss those chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete