Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 day photo challenge: day 3 - clouds

I'm posting this a day late; sorry!  Sometimes the night just gets away from me between dinner, homework, getting the girls in bed, and trying to catch up with the hubby for a few minutes.

Well, wouldn't you know it, the day that I try and get pictures of clouds, I end up with this.


Not a cloud in the sky . . . as blue as can be.

Of course, when I went outside this morning, on day 4, this is what I saw.  Maybe there were clouds yesterday morning and I just missed it because I was in such a hurry to get out of the house on a busy morning.



And here are the clouds that I would have loved to have seen yesterday, but we actually saw last summer in North Dakota, a place where thunderstorms, tornadoes, and big skies are commonplace during summer days.



No comments:

Post a Comment