Wednesday, September 28, 2011

30 day photo challenge: day 9 - faceless self portrait


This post is a day late, I do admit, and, O.K., so I cheated and made this a portrait taken by my hubby instead of a "self" portrait, but I wanted to get a good depiction of my state last night while still attempting to recover from the flu, having a husband maybe on the verge of getting sick, #4 (the 3-year-old) having thrown up everywhere which required extensive clean-up, and still managing the going's-ons of the household.  By 8:30, I gave up, watched the new "PanAm" pilot with the hubby, and went to bed.  Thankfully, that hideous pile was brought into submission this morning. Also, thank God for parents that step in to rescue us in the time of need; Mom brought by dinner and lunch fixings which really saved the day.  Thanks Mom and Dad, you're great!

No comments:

Post a Comment