Monday, September 26, 2011

30 day photo challenge catch-up: days 5, 6, and 7

I was all geared up yesterday to post my catch-up days from being gone over the weekend, when rather suddenly I started to feel quite unwell; in the matter of a couple of hours, I was knocked flat on my back by a really nasty flu (with, yes, all the bad symptoms that usually accompany it).  After resting this morning, I've finally mustered up the energy to get up and use the computer.  Now it's back to the couch for me.  Thankfully, the worst of it is over.  :-)
  
day 5 - someone i love

There many people that I love on this earth, but of all human beings, this one ranks #1 in my books.


day 6 - childhood memory

This is Sally, the teddy bear that my recently deceased Grandma Ginger gave to my younger brother when he was born (I was 3 at the time).  We swapped teddy bears (or rather, I swapped with him seen he didn't have much say in it at that age) and ever since Sally has been mine and Roy (the other, more masculine looking bear) has been his.  She's been wearing this same T-shirt for I don't know how long.  


day 7 - something new

Yesterday at church, my friend Carla had a few items to pass along that had been given to her but that she wouldn't need.  So, I was the very willing recipient of quite the gold mine of yarn.  I'm so excited to start a project using some of it!

1 comment:

  1. ack! so jealous of your yarn stash! glad to hear the worst of your sickness has passed... hope you're 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete