Monday, August 29, 2011

A Little Big Family Humor

I was out and about a couple of days ago with my mom and all the girls and was briefly chatting with another mom who had 4 boys.  We were remarking together at all of the most common comments we receive when we are out in public in regards to our children and our family size.  She told me she had received a forward last Christmas about the 12 days of a large family Christmas.  So, of course, I just had to google it and here is what popped up on youtube.  I found it to be quite hilarious and right on as to the comments I have and continue to receive on a regular basis.  Thankfully, as time goes by I take strangers comments less to heart, do plenty of smiling and less talking, and remember to keep a sense of humor about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment