Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Blogging

Why, oh why, did I think that I would have more time for blogging in the summer than I do during the school year?  I think the thought escaped me that the less scheduled summer time would also mean constant, on-the-go activities with the kids and my hubby that make it difficult to even find a spare mintue to sit down at the computer during the day and write.  Not that I'm complaining, mind you.  We love our summer vacation time, we truly enjoy the summer activities here in SoCal, and I know that all these fun times are a blessing.  So, if I'm not on here as much as I usually am, herein lies the answer.  But, when the school year rolls around, our schedule becomes more regimented, and I have not just two, but three children now in school (sigh! sniff!), I will get back to blogging more regularly.  Until then, I'll probably be supervising the kids in the pool, playing at the beach, checking on the gophers that are eating my garden, having tea time with my hubby, and socializing with friends.  Carpe Diem!

No comments:

Post a Comment