Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy 10th Anniversary to Us!

My hubby and I were friends and knew each other for a few years before we ever started dating, so I had a fairly good idea of who he was, his quirks, all his wonderful traits, and the crazy/amazing guy I was getting involved with.  From the time we started dating until the day we got married, it was approximately 9 months; we were quite madly in love and didn't see any reason to hold off getting married since we knew beyond a doubt that we were going to get married sooner or later.  10 years later, I'm happy to say that I actually did know my hubby pretty well before getting married to him, but that I have also found out more and more over the past 10 years how even more wonderful, patient, tolerant, intelligent, fun-loving, adventurous . . . (the list goes on, but you get the idea) that my husband is than I even realized in the beginning.  I love all that we have accomplished together so far in our marriage, most importantly becoming parents to five lovely, little girls.  And, I look forward to seeing what new adventures and possibilites the future holds for us as, God willing, we spend many, many more years together.  Happy Anniversary, Honey!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment