Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Baby Is 3!

She loves to smile for her Mommy.
My sweet Little D is 3 today!  We knew we wanted at least 4 children, but not long after having our fourth, I just felt like we were supposed to have one more child in our family.  God blessed us with this sweet, little bundle of joy and she has made our family complete.  It's hard to believe that my littlest one is turning three this spring, but such is life.  As my 4-year-old says, "Things just have to keep changing in life," which is very true.  So, I'm enjoying these days and years as my youngest children are still toddlers and preschoolers because I know this phase our lives will only last so long.  Happy Birthday Little D!  You are a blessing to our whole family and we love you!

Teasing Mommy.

Beautiful Baby.

Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment