Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Derailed by Life

Once again, and this happens to me a few times a year, my blogging has been completely derailed by "doing life".  Since whelping a litter of puppies and selling them, I sort of collapsed and had to take a little break.  Not to mention that the kids' school activities increase in number at this time of year, we have been running to and fro from softball games for our oldest for the past 2 months, and I finally put my nose to the grindstone and started training for real for my upcoming marathon at the beginning of June.  So, to kick start myself back into blogging more regularly again, I've decided to join in a "photo a day" challenge for the month of may.  I've done a few of these in the past and they are a lot of fun.  If I had a smartphone with instagram, it would be 10X easier, but it can still be done with a regular camera and a computer.  So, let the fun begin!  Here is the list of picture prompts for the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment