Monday, October 15, 2012

Loose Tooth Time

It had been awhile since we had a round of loose teeth, so it was about time.  Then, a couple of nights ago, within five minutes of one another, my #1 and #2 lost one of their baby teeth.   Isabella's was the first to go, and then Selah, inspired by this progress and her big sister cheering her on, gave the final twist on one of her top front teeth.  This whole scenario gives my husband the willies and he shies away from it.  After the teeth were actually out, though, he returned to document it in photos. 




The funniest part of the night was when Selah asked to speak with me in private.  She proceeded to ask me what I did with the teeth after I took them out from under the pillow, "Since we know you are the tooth fairy, Mom.".  I told her I used to put Isabella's in a little container for her and leave them there, presumably left for her by the tooth fairy, but that her (Selah's) other two were in my jewelry box.  I assured her that I would keep them safe for her.  It was cute how she was keeping it a secret from her little sisters so that they could have the excitement of the tooth fairy for their first couple of teeth that fall out. 

1 comment: