Thursday, August 23, 2012

School Is Back in Session!

I was almost lazy and didn't get the camera out this morning, but thought better of it.  There is only 1, 1st day of school each year and it is fun to capture the moment.  Then, #3, Arianna, told me that I needed to take her picture so that I could write that it was her "1st day of 1st grade"; she was very enthusiastic about it!  Also, Grandma (my mom) took the girls school shopping this week for new outfits which made the first day of school even more exciting (Yay for grandparents, and thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for the fun shopping trip!)!  So, here are my oldest 3: #1, Isabella; #2, Selah; and #3, Arianna; as they head back to school.

 Sprinting Into 4th Grade






Serenely Entering 2nd Grade

Cheerfully doing her respiratory therapy before heading off to school.



Flying into Her First Day of 1st Grade




All Together Now

1 comment:

  1. everyone looks so cute! can't wait to see you all again.

    ReplyDelete