Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo Challenge Delay

I will finish this photo challenge, even if I end up going into the beginning of April.  Right now, I will have a few days delay.  My second child is in the hospital right now because sickness for her is complicated by a lung condition that she has that is under investigation at present.  We are thankful for the good care she is and will be receiving, and that her doctors are making every effort to find answers to the questions marks about her health.  This has and continues to be a bit of a wearing and tiring process, so my blogging will have to be sporadic until things normalize again.  We appreciate all prayers for Selah for her good health!

2 comments:

  1. we are praying for selah (and all of you)! please let us know if there is anything we can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We really appreciate it and will be sure to get a hold of you if we need help.

      Delete