Monday, March 5, 2012

#MarchPhotoADay - 3 : Your Neighborhood

This was one of those weekends that was busy from start to finish.  I barely had a chance to sit down at the computer, much less blog or post pictures for the March Photo A Day Challenge.  Having a smartphone with the Instagram app would make it easier, but alas, I am still in the Dark Ages of a "dumb"phone instead on which I only make phone calls.

It was a little difficult to get close to this house because it is on a curve in the road with very little shoulder not far from my house.  The local word on the house is that it is owned by someone in the Disney family and was built by the Disney's.  Apparently, it is supposed to have some resemblance to the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland.  I don't know if that is true, but it makes for a fun story for a house that we see every day.

This is the sight that greets my eyes every weekday afternoon - my 3 darling school-aged girls getting off the bus and excitedly coming to tell me the details of their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment