Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pictures with Santa [or Terrifying Your Toddlers]

Why is it that toddlers never seem to want to see Santa or take a picture with him?  Before the age of 3 or 4, I think that kids are only excited about this idea because someone has told them about it in an excited voice.  I'm pretty sure that the whole excitement over Santa in my children's imaginations last between about ages 4 and 6 until they realize that Papi and Mommy are really Mr. and Mrs. Claus.

The business where my Mom works was offering Santa photos to their clients as a holiday treat, so I took the 5 girls in with hopes that all of them would somehow be in this picture smiling all at once.  You can see the results below; at least we have some pictures for posterity. 

2 comments:

  1. omg selah in the second one!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she had enough enthusiasm to make up for everyone else. :-)

    ReplyDelete