Thursday, January 17, 2013

A LEGOLAND Birthday

The adventurers, with the birthday girl, front and center.


 



A couple of weeks ago, our second oldest daughter turned 8.  It also turned out to be the day after the puppies were born, so things were pretty hectic around the house at the time.  We already had a plan to use some LEGOLAND tickets that were given to us to take some of the girls on a birthday excursion.  So, despite the lack of sleep and much exhaustion, my valiant hubby, who is also a wonderful dad, got up and took our middle three for a very, full day at LEGOLAND.  My oldest, #1, and youngest, #5, stayed home with me, for which I was very thankful because Isabella was a huge help to me that day, not only with puppy care, but also helping out with her baby sister.  While they were gone, I did manage to bake a carrot cake for the birthday girl, about the only non-puppy related project I did that day.  The girls returned late, exhausted, but very exited and happy about the fun day they had at LEGOLAND for Selah's birthday. 



Volvo driving school with stoplights, streets signs, and all. 

3 happy campers.

1 comment: