Monday, April 30, 2012

Internet Troubles

I've been absent for my blog for a while now because our internet connection has been rather sporadic.  We have wireless internet with a local company because we live a bit out of range for the usual cable high-speed internet and that has been serving us fairly well for a little over a year.  Unfortunately, our live oak trees, of which we have many, are growing too high and blocking our reception from the internet tower closest to us.  Trimming the trees isn't a very feasible option as they are quite high and very numerous.  Satellite internet is another option we could consider, but the downloading limits are very restrictive; watching TV shows or movies with our Amazon Prime account would all but be a thing of the past.  I had thought recently that AT&T had extended their lines out further and were on my street, but it turns out that they haven't come quite far enough - boo!  So, until we find a better solution, I will do my best to keep up with blogging as I am able and "save" my posts often so as not to lose all my typing and pictures.  Living out away from it all is definitely worth it, but also has its challenges.  Hope you all have a very blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment